Exlar® electric actuators is a brand of the Curtiss-Wright Industrial Division.
Exlar® manufactures electromechanical linear roller screw actuators, rotary servo motors, and integrated control solutions for a broad range of applications. Their unique technology provides an efficient electric replacement for hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders and a more robust replacement for ball screws. With forces up to 80,000 pounds and speeds up to 60 inches per second, Exlar is able to deliver higher force and speed in smaller packages than other comparably sized actuation technology. Exlar actuators have more flexibility, higher efficiency, and lower maintenance than traditional hydraulic and pneumatic solutions. Whether looking to increase productivity or reduce your total cost of ownership, G.E. Mattern can put together the right solution for you.
Linear Actuator Technology based on Roller Screw Technology
Up to 15 times the travel life of similar sized ball screws
- Linear ActuatorsUniversal Actuators: K and FT Series
- Actuators with Integrated Servo Motors-GSM/X Series
- Actuator with integrated Servo, Amp-Controller-Tritex Series
- Rotary Actuators
- Servo and Geared Servo-SLM/G Series
- Integrated Servo, Amp-Controller-Tritex Series
- Hazardous Duty/Explosion Proof/ATEX rated